Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » ;;;; Strange Problem.. arrow key on key board
;;;; Strange Problem.. arrow key on key board [message #138130] Tue, 20 September 2005 04:44 Go to next message
orcl_dba
i m sorry i dont think i will be able to clarify my question but try my best..

I have a form that brings data from 2 or 3 tables..
all fields are showing the data on appropriate triggers. but

supose when i enter prmary key and press btton it shows the record agains the primary key .

good every thing works fine till here .

Now accidently , i presses the Down Arrow key of Key board ..

suddenly all the fields gets empty while bottom of the window show msg .. Record 2/2...

I made all the text item etc " NO for the property of Datbase item....

and i made them Keyboard navigable = No as well
still this occur..

may i know how to stop it ..

hope i ve made my problem clear a little..

thanx alot ..

Re: ;;;; Strange Problem.. arrow key on key board [message #138167 is a reply to message #138130] Tue, 20 September 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A Ikramur Rahman
Create a KEY-DOWN TRIGGER at form level and write NULL statement.

i.e on trigger KEY-DOWN type NULL;

Re: ;;;; Strange Problem.. arrow key on key board [message #138197 is a reply to message #138130] Tue, 20 September 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiran
orcl_dba wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 04:44

i m sorry i dont think

And please don't use any IM language tips while posting the questions.

--Kiran.

Re: ;;;; Strange Problem.. arrow key on key board [message #138239 is a reply to message #138197] Tue, 20 September 2005 18:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Also consider NOT putting EVERY phrase in a new paragraph, it makes entries deep and hard to read. If everyone used standard punctuation, like capitals for the first word of a sentence, a full-stop (period) to mark the end of a statement or a question mark to terminate a question then your request would be more easily understood and your questions answered more clearly and quickly. Got it?

David

PS. I know that English is not the first language of most of the participants to this forum, but that is no excuse for poor or non-existant punctuation. I'm going to 'sticky' this.

[Updated on: Wed, 21 September 2005 01:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: ;;;; Strange Problem.. arrow key on key board [message #138261 is a reply to message #138239] Wed, 21 September 2005 00:53 Go to previous message
Shahzad_Khan

Put the key-down trigger at top level block from where you are pressing key down arrow key;

down;
clear_form;

morever if you attach yours form here so we will be more clear what you need.

Khurram Siddiqui
Previous Topic: ...List ITems.. and window Close Events
Next Topic: how To Create Status bar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 05:28:40 CDT 2024