Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » display the record count numbers
display the record count numbers [message #132756] Tue, 16 August 2005 00:53 Go to next message
insomniius
i have three blocks; control block containing the sace, exit, delete button;job_desc blcok containing the id, initiating unit and executing unit;job_list block containing further sub jobs fufilling above criteria. job_desc and job_list hve parent child relationship. job_list block hve 8 records on display. now i want that if the user completes one row for one record n moves for the second record, there shud be some field showing the count in which for the first record its written 1 n for second 2 n so on...upto the max number of records user enters. so that when a user enters sub records...he can c int he end that i hve entered lets say 40 records...the field has to be against each record showing its corresponding number
Re: display the record count numbers [message #132768 is a reply to message #132756] Tue, 16 August 2005 01:47 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Put a non-database field on your block and increment it each time you create a new record.

David
Previous Topic: How to use Alerts & Messages (form6i).
Next Topic: Converting Data from Excel to Database of Oracle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 04:00:29 CDT 2024