Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » can i call a canvas from canvas on the same form?
can i call a canvas from canvas on the same form? [message #132472] Sat, 13 August 2005 00:43 Go to next message
ribha

Sir,

please tell me that
can i call a canvas from canvas on the same form?
if yes then how????

Re: can i call a canvas from canvas on the same form? [message #132481 is a reply to message #132472] Sat, 13 August 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saadatahmad

You cannot call a canvas from a canvas.
For this purpose you have to place an item on the canvas and the canvas will be automatically displayed when you'll move to the item.
Say you have some items on canvas1 and one or more items on canvas2.
Then to move from canvas1 to canvas2, you have to move your cursor to the any item on canvas2.
Hope you were looking for this solution.

Regards.
Re: can i call a canvas from canvas on the same form? [message #132521 is a reply to message #132472] Sat, 13 August 2005 15:52 Go to previous message
oraclejo
Acutally you can call a canvas using DISPLAY_VIEW, or something similar , i forget, however, the canvas you are calling should be stached canvas and for it to appear it should not hide active item (the item where the cursor currently resides). If you are in this situation, then immediately after the canvas is displayed, Oracle will bring the active item on top so that the user can see the active item and therefore and immediatly the canvas you have just displayed could be hidden again

Ammar Sajdi

www.e-ammar.com
Previous Topic: difference between when-validate-item and post-change trigger
Next Topic: vb-xml-oracle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 04:20:07 CDT 2024