Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Working with Oracle applications E-bussiness suite Forms
icon9.gif  Working with Oracle applications E-bussiness suite Forms [message #132236] Thu, 11 August 2005 08:42 Go to next message
tarun444
Hi Friends,
I really dont know whether i am posting this message in a right place but let me explain my problem. i am currently working on forms and working with a TEMPLATE.fmb i have designed the form and when i open the layout it looks good but then when i register the form , function, menu and open it through the menu from the front end applications the alignment is lost. i really dont know whats wrong with it . i am using kintana change management. i always save my work at the end and check in the file so that all my changes are reflected. i never had this problem before.

please help me.

thanks
tarun
Re: Working with Oracle applications E-bussiness suite Forms [message #132312 is a reply to message #132236] Thu, 11 August 2005 19:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
You are using object libraries for your item classes, right? And you are developing on a PC and running the applications from a 'nix box, right? Try opening the form in the developer on 'nix box and see what it looks like there. Do you have the latest object libraries on your PC?

David
icon14.gif  Re: Working with Oracle applications E-bussiness suite Forms [message #132447 is a reply to message #132312] Fri, 12 August 2005 16:05 Go to previous message
tarun444
hi DJ,
currently i am working on the forms server. i ran the layout wizard and then i rearranged the objects saved it checked in the code . then i opened the form this time the alignment is fine. i lost 2days for this. It is still strange to me. Anyhow thanks DJ , thanks for the concern. i really appreciate it.

Thanks
Tarun
Previous Topic: form server error and os_error while sprawning ifsrf60 (merged)
Next Topic: Retrieve Recors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 04:46:16 CDT 2024