Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Path for Default menu
Path for Default menu [message #123121] Thu, 09 June 2005 22:42 Go to next message
Sandya.G
Hi,
Can anybody please tell me the exact path for default menu(menudefs.mmb file). I have a customized menu with different icons, when i run my form with this customized menu in the Web, the toolbar(with icons) is not displaying but the menubar is. When i replace the customized menu with default menu(forms->properties->menu file name->default&smartbar) it is able to display the toolbar with the icons.
Anybody has any idea about this? What could go wrong?
Thanks in Advance
Sandy
Re: Path for Default menu [message #123190 is a reply to message #123121] Fri, 10 June 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ram kumar
Hi
If you are using web forms....and if u have customised the menu ...just place the icons you used in right palce in your applications server...

as a test can you try to used the same icons which are used for default menu with your customised menu and see how it works...

Ram
Re: Path for Default menu [message #123561 is a reply to message #123121] Mon, 13 June 2005 23:20 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
What version of forms are you running?

David
Previous Topic: creating dynamic LOV in forms6i at run time
Next Topic: How to convert files saved in tally software to html or excel file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 01:29:24 CDT 2024