Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » problem_with_my_smartBar_and_iconic_buttons (Forms [32 Bit] Version 10.1.2.0.2 (Production), windows XP sp2)
problem_with_my_smartBar_and_iconic_buttons [message #479337] Sat, 16 October 2010 01:37 Go to next message
m_shehpar
hello,

i created a jar file named it icons.jar and kept it in forms/java directory. then i changed imageBase=codeBase and
archive_jini=frmall_jinit.jar, icons.jar. i then created a .mmb file and set an item "GO" (visible in menu = yes,
visible in horizontal toolbar=yes icon filename = go)

still it didnt worked. can somebody pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me what have i missed now ???? is any thing case sensitive here ??? please help me at this...

another similar problem is that i created a button changed its iconic property to YES and icon FileName=pkflag (present in icons.jar file). it does not work too.

i created the jar file like this:

first i kept the folder (icons containing .gif pictures only) in the java jdk bin directory and then issued this command:
jar -cvf icons.jar icons

if u got any clue about my error then help me please...

regards....
Re: problem_with_my_smartBar_and_iconic_buttons [message #479439 is a reply to message #479337] Sun, 17 October 2010 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
m_shehpar
cant somebody help me in this question ??? its v important, please consider it...
Re: problem_with_my_smartBar_and_iconic_buttons [message #480985 is a reply to message #479439] Thu, 28 October 2010 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
m_shehpar
staso da tolo da mor kus oghaim. asy kus kuna kar la mu forum jor kary de.
Re: problem_with_my_smartBar_and_iconic_buttons [message #480997 is a reply to message #480985] Fri, 29 October 2010 01:15 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Please, use English language so that people understand what you are saying.

As of your question: it appears that either noone can provide assistance, or - if someone could - doesn't have time to spare. Therefore, you could search for help elsewhere (did you check OTN Forms forum?) or even hire a consultant.

I'm sorry you didn't get the answer here.
Previous Topic: host comman on linux
Next Topic: form for uploded & download of excel file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 04:41:34 CDT 2024