Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Webutil File Transfer Directory Listing
Webutil File Transfer Directory Listing [message #457686] Tue, 25 May 2010 11:32 Go to next message
Areint
Hey,

Is there anyway to get a listing of the files in a specified directory on an ftp server using webutil?
Re: Webutil File Transfer Directory Listing [message #458061 is a reply to message #457686] Thu, 27 May 2010 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gregor
Goog Morning,
Webutil is perhaps not the adequate fund. My idea is to prepare the Applicationserver and FTP-Server so, that you can execute a remote-shell-command on the FTP-server, to get your directory-listing as a result-file on your Applicationserver.Steps: 1. Write a remote-shell/batch-command file, to make dirctorylisting i.E. get_filelist.sh. 2. call the command-file via "host-forms-buildin i.E.('get_filelist.sh '||param_mydir)" 3. Read the directory-Listing from forms using text_io.
( this is possible with webutil too, but I don't know how to configure a remote-batchcommand under Windows)

GG
Re: Webutil File Transfer Directory Listing [message #461686 is a reply to message #458061] Mon, 21 June 2010 01:03 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Did you try the 'host' command?

David
Previous Topic: CHECKBOX_CHECKED
Next Topic: APPLICATION ALERT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 08:18:57 CDT 2024