Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » 10g Report not running from Forms if called thru paramform on other domain (Developer Suit 10g Release 2)
10g Report not running from Forms if called thru paramform on other domain [message #453648] Fri, 30 April 2010 02:49 Go to next message
mamalik

Hi...
I'm using Dev10g Rel.2....If I call a report with paramform=no and pass it a value from forms then report runs well. but if I call report thru parameter form and pass value from parameter form the report doesn't run with error:

The webpage cannot be displayed.

Interesting fact is that If I call the report from a client on same domain as that of Application Server then it runs even thru paramform. I've also entered the application server I.P and name on other domain's client but no way. Can u guess whats the problem there???
Re: 10g Report not running from Forms if called thru paramform on other domain [message #453936 is a reply to message #453648] Mon, 03 May 2010 02:19 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Check the variable names that you are using for your parameters. Does their spelling match?

David
Previous Topic: library attachment problem
Next Topic: Beans Items to manage Movies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 09:41:25 CDT 2024