Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » WEBUTIL_FILE_TRANSFER.AS_TO_CLIENT (WinXP)
WEBUTIL_FILE_TRANSFER.AS_TO_CLIENT [message #439651] Mon, 18 January 2010 23:47 Go to next message
rayhacks
I use destype='File' and desformat = 'HTMLCSS' and I was able to copy the (HTM) file from AS To Client using the code below:

lResult := WEBUTIL_FILE_TRANSFER.AS_TO_CLIENT_WITH_PROGRESS
(CLIENTFILE => 'C:\TEMP\ORA.HTM', SERVERFILE => 'C:\TEMP\ORA1.HTM', PROGRESSTITLE => 'SAVING CONTROL # ', PROGRESSSUBTITLE => 'PLEASE WAIT');

The Problem is together with the HTM file there is a css file created. How can I copy this file (CSS) in which from time to time the css file filename change?

Thank you.
Re: WEBUTIL_FILE_TRANSFER.AS_TO_CLIENT [message #439659 is a reply to message #439651] Tue, 19 January 2010 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tamzidulamin

U can use WEBUTIL_FILE_TRANSFER.AS_TO_CLIENT_WITH_PROGRESS
again for ORA.CSS file. that means u have to execute WEBUTIL_FILE_TRANSFER.AS_TO_CLIENT_WITH_PROGRESS
for two times with change file name extension.

lResult := WEBUTIL_FILE_TRANSFER.AS_TO_CLIENT_WITH_PROGRESS
(CLIENTFILE => 'C:\TEMP\ORA.CSS', SERVERFILE => 'C:\TEMP\ORA1.CSS', PROGRESSTITLE => 'SAVING CONTROL # ', PROGRESSSUBTITLE => 'PLEASE WAIT');

U can change file name programmatically as your required.

Tamzid.
Re: WEBUTIL_FILE_TRANSFER.AS_TO_CLIENT [message #439688 is a reply to message #439651] Tue, 19 January 2010 01:47 Go to previous message
rayhacks
Thanks for your immediate reply.
I tried that but the css file created is like this ora101458605.css, ora155581675.css etc. not as ora1.css it vary evry time I execute the form.
How can I set a default css filename?

Thank you.
Previous Topic: DO_KEY('COMMIT_FORM') problem with master detail block
Next Topic: datagrid in forms 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 12:36:33 CDT 2024